E Creative is a growing brand strategy & communications group focused on creating meaningful brands that resonate. We build brands for organizations that enrich lives and elevate communities.
As a small business, building long-standing, deeply rooted relationships with our clients whose values reflect our own is where we find the most reward. We’re proud to be:
We’re looking for proactive-minded, inquisitive leader with a high sense of urgency and attention to detail and accuracy. This person is someone who can build upon and deepen relationships with our clients. We need a person who is a good listener with strategic and critical thinking skills to help with execution and creating positive results.
While we maintain a business casual atmosphere, professionalism and respect is paramount with our clients, vendors and within our team. We work closely together and are focused on our work. Our team also knows not to take ourselves too seriously and have fun while getting the work done.
MARKETING & PR ASSOCIATE POSITION SUMMARY
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented Marketing & PR Associate to join our team. The Marketing & PR Associate will support marketing, public relations and digital media efforts for the agency and E Creative’s clients in addition to providing overall project management to the agency.
- Implement marketing, public relations and digital media strategies that help E Creative and their clients attain positive recognition in the media and in the community
- Manage content across WordPress websites, social media pages and other digital platforms
- Execute public relation strategies including developing press releases, conducting media follow-ups, maintaining media contact lists, etc
- Support Marketing & Operations Strategist and Marketing & Content Strategist with professional and timely communications that add value to the client-agency relationship
- Develop and maintain an understanding of each client including brand, brand voice, target audiences, key messages and industry/area of expertise
- Anticipate next steps for team and client projects
- Schedule and participate in client meetings/conference calls and prepare client-facing documents (i.e.: agendas, timelines, etc.)
- Document discussions during meetings and calls
- Proofread content for accuracy and alignment
- Set up new client accounts and projects using client management tools
- Monitor internal and external project timelines
- Assist with budgets and reports as needed
- Assist with production of client materials (requesting and reviewing vendor quotes, obtaining collaborator estimates, verifying production specs, reviewing proofs, coordinating delivery, etc.)
- Maintain organized digital filing system for clients and client projects
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, advertising or a related field required
- Prior public, nonprofit or lived-experience from a diverse community helpful
- Minimum of 2 (five) years working in a similar agency client-facing role required
- High competency levels in computer/software skills needed to perform job responsibilities, such as:
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe/Adobe Creative Cloud
- Loomly or similar social media scheduling tool
- Harvest or similar timekeeping and accounting system
- Basecamp or similar project management system
- Experience in email marketing platforms such as MailChimp and Constant Contact and list segmentation
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress
- Strong Spanish translation skills preferred (written and verbal)
- Strong understanding of print production and design preferred
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task several projects at one time in a fast-paced agency
- Ability to communicate effectively with solid written and verbal skills
- Build rapport and maintain client relationships with internal and external clients
- Passionate about service, our mission, having FUN and being a team player paramount
Requires flexibility in working extra hours or outside normal business hours as needed to meet the client deadlines.
ANTI-DISCRIMINATION & EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
E Creative makes employment decisions based on the essential job requirements, qualifications and experience. Employment practices shall not be influenced or affected by virtue of an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, creed, religion, gender, genetic information, familial or parental status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, it is E Creative’s policy to provide an environment that is free of unlawful harassment of any kind, including that which is sexual, age related, racial or ethnic. This policy governs all aspects of employment, promotion, assignment, discharge and other terms and conditions of employment. EOE
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration.