EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT POSITION SUMMARY
The Executive Assistant is responsible for successfully supporting the President & Chief Creative Officer (CCO) and the team with administrative and organizational management skills. This role contributes to day-to-day business operations that enhance effectiveness and productivity. We need a person who is highly organized, efficient and maintains a deep level of confidentiality.
As a critical member of the team, the Executive Assistant will exhibit expertise in time management skills and tools, coordinate productive meetings and anticipate the business needs of the President & CCO and the team to drive successful outcomes and client relationships. This position is ideal for someone who naturally maximizes their critical thinking skills, optimistic outlook and charismatic personality to support team and client success.
The Executive Assistant will work closely with our team and our clients to fulfill our clients’ needs. Typical tasks include:
- Direct support to the President & CCO in day-to-day execution by anticipating needs and developing personalized expertise
- Safeguard proprietary, confidential and/or sensitive information
- Manage internal and external meetings while making the appropriate preparations and anticipating any possible issues
- Attend meetings and document outcomes for future action, follow up and/or next steps
- Oversee and maintain business certifications
- Organize and maintain files in alignment with existing systems
- Process accounts payables, vendor and collaborator invoices and client expenses utilizing Harvest and/or other applicable software
- Coordinate with accountant regarding all collaborator agreements, 1099s, W-9s, etc.
- Manage business and facility needs including supply purchases, coordinating with the property manager and contractors, being the point of contact for deliveries and visitors, etc.
- Ensure all timekeeping documentation is updated daily
- Manage contacts and act as an additional point of contact for the President & CCO and business
- Proactively bring together appropriate people and resources to support the President & CCO and the business
- Contribute ideas and thoughts for efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist overall team on administrative tasks as needed
- Network and serve as an ambassador for the agency
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field preferred
- Prior industry-related, nonprofit or lived experience from a diverse community helpful
- Minimum of 5 (five) years working in a similar role required
- High competency levels in computer/software skills needed to perform job responsibilities, such as:
- Microsoft Office
- Harvest or similar timekeeping and accounting system
- Basecamp or similar project management system
- Excellent typing and proofreading skills
- Exceptional scheduling and calendaring skills
- Experience with business certification processes and management
- Strong understanding of bookkeeping processes and requirements
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task several projects at one time
- Ability to communicate effectively with solid written and verbal skills
- Build rapport and maintain client relationships with internal and external clients
- Passionate about service, our mission, having FUN and being a team player is paramount
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and comfortable making decisions
- Requires flexibility in working extra hours or outside normal business hours as needed to meet the client deadlines
- Onsite work with ability to work remotely on occasion (ex: inclement weather, building maintenance, etc.)
- Must be fully vaccinated and boosted
Salary is based on relevant work experience and industry knowledge.
ANTI-DISCRIMINATION AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT
E Creative makes employment decisions based on the essential job requirements, qualifications and experience. Employment practices shall not be influenced or affected by virtue of an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, creed, religion, gender, genetic information, familial or parental status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, it is E Creative’s policy to provide an environment that is free of unlawful harassment of any kind, including that which is sexual, age related, racial or ethnic. This policy governs all aspects of employment, promotion, assignment, discharge and other terms and conditions of employment. EOE
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration.